Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, justed picked up my new street triple this week, loving it so far. Another rider put me onto this forum, looking for others keen to get up the mountains on the weekends.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool, another Brisbanite. Always keen for a run through the mountains, although a lot of those roads are still damaged from the recent rain.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of NSW, hope everyone is getting back on their feet up there after the floods.

Cheers
Rob.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
More Aussies here to rub their good weather in our faces. Haha, welcome! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
More Aussies here to rub their good weather in our faces. Haha, welcome! :thumbup:
So you wont like to here it's a balmy 38 degrees celsius here in sydney today.

Too hot to ride so I'm sitting in the pool having a beer or 6. And typically awstraylyen, I'll be throowing some prawns, lobsters and other seafood on it for dinner.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi All, justed picked up my new street triple this week, loving it so far. Another rider put me onto this forum, looking for others keen to get up the mountains on the weekends.
Welcome. I'm just over at Carseldine :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
So you wont like to here it's a balmy 38 degrees celsius here in sydney today.

Too hot to ride so I'm sitting in the pool having a beer or 6. And typically awstraylyen, I'll be throowing some prawns, lobsters and other seafood on it for dinner.
From one extreme to the other. 10F here right now, that's about -12C. :cold:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
From one extreme to the other. 10F here right now, that's about -12C. :cold:
+1. Getting a foot of snow today, another tomorrow and another on Saturday..to add to the 4 feet already on the ground from the last two weeks.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well if you live in QLD you've likely had more than a month of rain and miserable weather leading to the worst floods in Australian history. Now to top it off they have a category 5 (highest rating) cyclone heading their way.

It's not all sunshine and roses :cool:

Welcome Jim, hope all is good, congrats on the new purchase, I get mine Friday. The wait f e e l s - l i k e - f o r e v e r :laugh:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
+1. Getting a foot of snow today, another tomorrow and another on Saturday..to add to the 4 feet already on the ground from the last two weeks.

Welcome to the site.
Yeah, everybody else seems to be getting hammered. We haven't gotten more than a slight dusting for about a month now. Skiiers are getting antsy. :laugh:

/off topic lol

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Well if you live in QLD you've likely had more than a month of rain and miserable weather leading to the worst floods in Australian history. Now to top it off they have a category 5 (highest rating) cyclone heading their way.

It's not all sunshine and roses :cool:

Welcome Jim, hope all is good, congrats on the new purchase, I get mine Friday. The wait f e e l s - l i k e - f o r e v e r :laugh:
True, all localities have their pluses and minuses. :nod:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
It was reading 46 celsius on the temp gauge near the pool when I got home at 4.30PM. I think it was strill over 30 when I dived into it again at nidnight.

Seriously felt like I was riding into the belly of a volcano.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts