Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

I am converting a daytona to a striple. Does anybody have headlights and a front subframe that they would be willing to part with?

Do you know if the wiring harness (for the headlights) for a daytona is different from the street triple. I would imagine it is.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Dont have any parts.

But the harness is different, the Daytona are H7 lights as the street are H4, but thats an easy fix.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Hi Everybody,

I am converting a daytona to a striple. Does anybody have headlights and a front subframe that they would be willing to part with?

Do you know if the wiring harness (for the headlights) for a daytona is different from the street triple. I would imagine it is.

Thanks in advance,

Rick
Don't forget to post up your build, with plenty of pics. :nod:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
We are financiers and finance most of the businesses we sell without supplying figures to obtain the loan. Remember the majority of businesses do not always show the true figures of the business but if you look back at the ad backs of that business the business may be a very viable business. Most accountants will reduce the net profits for a business, so the tax implications are not so high for that business. If the adjusted profits are good the business is saleable and your broker will advise you of this at the time. But never, ever buy a business on hearsay of the takings, if its not in BALACK AND WHITE in the accountants formatted profit and loss statement then its not considered saleable. Never buy unseen profits.
You posted on the wrong forum buddy. We talk about motorcycles here. You might be hot on figures, but you don't read so good. Now :1censored: OFF !

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
We are financiers and finance most of the businesses we sell without supplying figures to obtain the loan. Remember the majority of businesses do not always show the true figures of the business but if you look back at the ad backs of that business the business may be a very viable business. Most accountants will reduce the net profits for a business, so the tax implications are not so high for that business. If the adjusted profits are good the business is saleable and your broker will advise you of this at the time. But never, ever buy a business on hearsay of the takings, if its not in BALACK AND WHITE in the accountants formatted profit and loss statement then its not considered saleable. Never buy unseen profits.
my vote towards your membership is BAN

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
my vote towards your membership is BAN
That as well. :thumbup:

Just looked on their website they have a contact form on their contacts page. What say we don't all spam them ourselves 10 times each?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts