Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have been informed by Slingshot Racing (SSR) that they would be willing to develop a new keyless gas cap for 09+ gas tanks that have a different bolt pattern than the 06-08 gas tanks. (http://www.slingshotracing.net/catalog/triumph-cnc-racing-gas-cap-p-125.html) As you may or may not know, most of the racing gas caps for 675's that are available at the present time do NOT fit the newer tanks without slight modification.

In order to develop a gas cap for the 09+, they need a 09+ tank with the stock cap. It doesn't have to be perfect, damaged is fine. Perhaps someone out there has a damaged tank that they haven't been able to sell? Once they get a tank, they said it shouldn't take long for them to come up with a new cap.

I don't know how much they are willing to pay, or what type of compensation would be provided, or if the tank will be returned. I just offered to get the word out.

Please reach out to JIM @ SSR ([email protected]) for more info.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wondering if anyone decided to work with this company to get a racing fuel cap developed and if this went anywhere...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts