Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got new Sprockets and Chain, I went with Driven 520 14/47 on the sprockets and RK GB520GXW.

Any thoughts/experience with this setup?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very short gearing!! Essentially you're running a 51t rear by going 14t. 15t is a good mix.
Gearingcommander.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually got the 16T front not 14T.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My idea is to keep the stock gearing until I get used to the Bike. I will probably go to 15/47 in the near future. Thanks for the input. Have you all used Driven products at all or had experience with them?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
No experience with Driven. I've got 15/49 right now but it's almost too much for the track I ride at. Just barely below rev limiter in 6th on the straight, and the front pops up a few times coming out of some corners. I'll be swapping over to 15/48 shortly.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have 14/49 right now will tell you how it pans out but probably go 15/49 for track and 16/44 for the highway running we do here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Parts in and installed. Thanks for the feedback all.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love my 15/49 mix. But I just ordered a set of stock ratio because we moved and I'm on the highway much more now... :-(

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have Driven sprockets and chain installed and they seem to be holding up quite well. I think I have around 20K miles on the set so far and other then a little gold color coming off the face of the chain due to constant cleaning and lube all still looks good. Can't really complain. I started off with -1/+2 and with a motion pro quick turn throttle it was a little much. So I've settled on 0/+2 which seems to work quite well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts