Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spiegler Brake Lines are Sportbike Track Gear's Brake lines of choice. Brake lines are typically one of the first modification's anyone should do to their motorcycle that came with Rubber lines on it stock.

We have many video's about Spiegler lines, that show installations, brake bleeding, and just a info video on Spielger seen below.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdAmdtpOjo0"]YouTube - Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Line Sportbiketrackgear.com[/nomedia]

When you order Brake lines through STG we are throwing in Free Brake Fluid and Free Brake Cleaner with an order of Front or Front and Rear Lines.

If you have any questions or would like to order a set of lines, or get a set up Custom Lines made for any application give Jason a call at 888-784-4327 ext 210, or e-mail [email protected]

These brake lines come DOT and TUV approved. With High quality fittings and the patented torsion system that allows you to install any line without line twist unlike other brake lines on the market that come crimped together already.

Fittings are available in green, silver, chrome, blue, black, purple, red or titanium.
Lines are available in black, clear, red blue, smoke, white, orange, green or translucent blue.

Also when you order a kit through Sportbike Track Gear, unlike most other dealers, we supply you all the banjo's needed in any color you want.

When you get your kit from us, it will look something like this. The Brake Lines you ordered in the correct length and color, with 3 banjo bolts, and 9 crush washers, as well as the tool needed to adjust the fittings for no line twist.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Do you do 'custom' lines?

Juz is running a 675 m/c on a Daytona 600. The std D6 lines (front) are under too much pressure and are weeping where they join the lower fittings (HEL brand). The solution would be slightly longer lines (2") with 675 lower fittings and D6 upper fittings.
We're going to remove the locating pins and see if that helps.
How are Speed/Street Triple lines compared to the Daytona? Maybe they're another option.
Currently running two lines from the m/c. If the line over the front guard is just as efficient, we could run a single 675 top fitting as well without the need to remove these pins.

The std D6 lines have a slight angle in the lower fittings, but the 90 degree fittings of the 675 would be much better. I'm not sure how much difference there is in the D6 and Street's m/c... I know the D675 and StreetR run the same m/c....

Can I/we get a price for a front kit posted to Australia. Banjo's are optional as the HEL kit came with new ones. Feel free to offer a better solution as well!!!

BTW, I don't think running clip-ons under the triple clamp (with std length lines) would work either as levers and fittings would hit on the fairings. Also, we're comparing lines with an '07 model D675 - I dunno if they changed the lines with the 2nd generation bikes.

Thanks Wazza

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
just pick out whatever line length and degree of fittings that you want and we'll make a set up for you. i would probably measure what you have and add whatever you need on top of that.

options for fittings are straight, 20*, 45*, 60*, 70*, and 90*

pm'ing you a price

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
email sent direct to Jason.
Keen to get a custom set with other bits.
Cheers
Wazza

1 - 4 of 4 Posts