·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I have this same gas cap for my track bike!

Love it!
Not $180 like others and it doesn't leak or anything like that.. just as stated above just trim your exsiting gasket and it's done. Takes all of 2 minutes.

GL with the sale!

-Nigel

·
Registered
946 Posts
Very annoying isn't it? I bought the same cap off ebay, but only to find out t he bolt pattern is different on the 09+ model tanks. Mine is still just sitting in the cupboard somewhere...

Were you able to find a key-less replacement that will fit the 09?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Very annoying isn't it? I bought the same cap off ebay, but only to find out t he bolt pattern is different on the 09+ model tanks. Mine is still just sitting in the cupboard somewhere...

I have the same cap on my 09' tank and it works fine. Just took a little modification that's all. It's pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I opted to keep the oem gascap on because I want to keep it locked. In my limited research, the LighTech Keyless gas cap can be fitted to a 09+ tank. I'm not 100% sure though.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I reached out to SSR and they will develop a keyless race fuel cap to fit 09+ tanks

[ame="http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49206"]SSR is looking for 09+ Tank To Develop New Keyless Gas Cap [/ame]

Hopefully you'll be able to exchange your gas cap for one that will fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts