1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling a set of Sato Racing rear sets:

• natural aluminum finish
  • capable of both GP (reverse) and Standard shift patterns
  • great adjustability: stock, 10mm forward, 20mm forward, 10mm up, 10mm up/ 10mm forward, 20mm up/ 10mm back, 20mm up, and 20mm up/ 10mm forward relative to stock
  • all necessary bolts included
  • included extras/ spares: 2 new Delran toe pegs ($15 each) and optional rear brake return spring ($8)
2010-06-24 20.29.12.jpg 2010-06-24 20.28.02.jpg photo 5.jpg

I bought these new in a group buy for $420 (invoice below), not including the spare parts included, and have used them for 1.5 seasons. In the interest of full disclosure, there is a slight bend to the right (brake) side base plate from an off-track excursion/ crash at my first track day, but it doesn't affect the performance (I dragged knee for the first time with these very rearsets). You could probably press it back to being flat if you desired and have the means. I'm asking $320 shipped via USPS Priority insured within the US for everything you see. International shipping would be extra and quoted on an individual basis.

I also request that the buyer exchange the stock clamp linkage (center of box #9 in this parts
schematic) and bolt (#11) replaced by the black clamp linkage of the Satos as my new rear sets require the stock clamp, which I no longer have.

Feel free to post up or PM me with any questions (PM would ensure the fastest response).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Tim, pm me pics.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Oops, I was on my phone and couldn't see the pics.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
if you had an iPhone that wouldn't be an issue :whistle:
He's too cheap, he doesn't even purchase track photographer photos, just copies and pastes the watermarked ones. :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
if you had an iPhone that wouldn't be an issue :whistle:
Noooo! I'm not apart of this system! Although, I do wish I could get the motorcycle.com app.

He's too cheap, he doesn't even purchase track photographer photos, just copies and pastes the watermarked ones. :biggrinjester:
It makes me feel like someone wanted to take my picture. :whistle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts