Triumph 675 Forums banner

SOLD!!! Akrapovic Slip-on NEW IN BOX!!! SOLD!!!

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Bushmaster86 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Akrapovic slip-on for all model year Daytona 675s. This is the mid-pipe and muffler component from the full system RidersDiscount used for the pictures for the full-system thread. I purchased the full system from TJ last week, but only needed the headers/ collectors. These pieces are immaculate and brand new; I didn't even want to unwrap them to take pictures! This is the exact slip-on you will receive and you can also see pictures of an assembled slip-on. Here are a few pictures I took after unpacking the box that arrived this afternoon.
Product Gas Plastic bag Plastic Packing materials
Hood Automotive lighting Grille Automotive design Bumper
Automotive lighting Camera lens Camera accessory Cameras & optics Automotive design

All the necessary installation components as well as installation instructions will be included. Asking $650 shipped to the continental US. International shipping or shipping to Hawaii will be at buyers expense. PM me if interested and for paypal info.

Thanks all!
Tim

Price drop to $625 shipped!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
i had wanted the full system since Akra introduced the slip-on. However in the interim, I got a prototype, one-off slip-on by Neptune and I've grown accustomed to the unique look and sound. Plus, it's a great conversation starter in the paddock. Only drawback is it's all stainless steel and only saves 2.5lbs over the stock muffler.

#15 · (Edited)
riders discount sells this brand new for less (edited), might want to check your pricing

#16 · (Edited)
riders discount sells this brand new for $$$ shipped, might want to check your pricing
I wouldn't mention the price TJ sells it for in this thread as its not supposed to be listed in the public domain (from my understanding). Also thats a small difference and if someone bypassed RD its listed here for a cheaper price then MSRP. .02

Also "- No Price policing... don't go in a thread and say "I can get it cheaper here." Price policing is subject to disciplinary action."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.