Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Met up with Brendan this morning at the Harbor in San Diego for a photoshoot. Unfortunately, he showed up a bit late and my lights weren't working correctly so we couldn't get the bike with the sunrise (following 2 photos are the actual sunrise):

Luckily, he did get there shortly after and we could start taking some photos. I wish I would have had some reflectors at least, but I did what I could.

And while we were doing this we had 2 visitors:

A different edit from my usual very limited amount of PP:

And I figured I would try something different with this. Proud owner admiring his bike:

And him cleaning it while I was being a pest:

It was a good shoot. Just wish I had some reflectors. Always happy to meet up and shoot with a forum member, especially a Marine (even more so when they buy me breakfast). (even if he is Canadian :whistle:). Hopefully Brendan posts the photos he was taking with his camera in here as well.

Once again, if you're in SoCal and want to meet up to shoot then send me a PM.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

Awesome shots. Man I miss that view.
And you are where I want to be. I went to Seattle very beginning of November and fell in love with it up there. Tried to get a job in the area but they all require experience first and I just graduated. It's my goal to be up there in the next few years.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
And you are where I want to be. I went to Seattle very beginning of November and fell in love with it up there. Tried to get a job in the area but they all require experience first and I just graduated. It's my goal to be up there in the next few years.
Careful what you wish for, winter here is miserable. If the job market in San Diego was half as good as Seattle I'd probably still be down there!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so whos is nicer mine or tj's :whistle:
I still like the caspian blue scheme better, sorry.

sweet pics, that sunrise is unbelievable. We don't get anything like that over here on the east coast.
Actually, we do. I've seen some that were like this. Such as:

Taken on campus at Virginia Tech. Not the same, but the only other Sunrise I have on file that's similar.

Careful what you wish for, winter here is miserable. If the job market in San Diego was half as good as Seattle I'd probably still be down there!
Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I like mountains, not dirt/sand hills.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Nice looking bike Brendan, great shots Jeff. Wish I knew you were this good back when you were on the East Coast. :laugh:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Nice shots Hokie :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts