Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in SoCal next week bikeless while my wife is at a work seminar. I plan on hitting Pro Italia, Chaparral, and Race Tech.
I will be in the Riverside area, anything else I should check out??
Thanks, DT.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So there is nothing going on in the greater LA area motorcycle wise????
Well...I am off to Race Tech to get my forks re-valved this afternoon so maybe they will have some suggestions:)
DT

·
Registered
832 Posts
I don't really spend very much time in the Inland Empire/Riverside area, so the best that I can suggest is that when you're all sorted out at Race Tech, head down to Palomar and test everything out! :nod: If you're coming from Riverside in to Glendale to visit Pro Italia, you might as well make a stop at Bert's Mega Mall in Covina. It will be on the way off the 210. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
If you're in the Inland Empire, you shouldn't be too far away from Idyllwild. You might be close enough to try Palms to Pines Highway...that's another road of twisty bliss around that area. The cool thing is when you're at the bottom you're in Palm Springs (or is it Palm Desert).

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I was at Pro Italia and Bert's yesterday. No riding for me, I brought the forks in truck. Headed for OC this afternoon and then back up the coast a ways on Fri.
All the best, DT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts