Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It is snowing here in New York. Somehow it makes me want to buy accessories for my STR so I can really appreciate it come April.
Bought a flyscreen today to celebrate the 2 feet we're getting today and tomorrow. Tail tidy came in last week for the foot we got then. It does help ease the pain. :thumbup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I can't see over the snow drifts at the end of my driveway, so it's hard feeling bad for a dusting down South. You'll still be riding way before I am.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have a buddy that posted pictures of freakin' snow in Texas this morning. :wtf:?
no we didnt get any snow in texas, all the shit you see is ice. the top may have a small layer but thats it. or at least up dfw area its all ice. yea i like the guys up north, they get it all and still go to work. we got a little and all schools shut down, half of the buisness around here closed, hell even had gas stations that didnt open. gotta love it.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
no we didnt get any snow in texas, all the shit you see is ice. the top may have a small layer but thats it. or at least up dfw area its all ice. yea i like the guys up north, they get it all and still go to work. we got a little and all schools shut down, half of the buisness around here closed, hell even had gas stations that didnt open. gotta love it.
Yeah, the guy I know is in Weatherford, just outside of Fort Worth and he said everything shut down like it was a national disaster zone. :laugh: Hell, we can get 10 feet of snow overnight and you'll bet your ass the bus will be by in the morning to take the kids to school. The street department is built to handle it here. :thumbup: Give us a hurricane though and we wouldn't know wtf to do. :laugh:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hell, we can get 10 feet of snow overnight and you'll bet your ass the bus will be by in the morning to take the kids to school. The street department is built to handle it here.
In the 80's I lived in Boise and it didn't snow for a couple years. The dumb ass politicians sold all but two of the plows. Then it snowed....:rofl2: You have good service now because they learned a lesson 30 years ago.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
In the 80's I lived in Boise and it didn't snow for a couple years. The dumb ass politicians sold all but two of the plows. Then it snowed....:rofl2: You have good service now because they learned a lesson 30 years ago.
That and I'm nowhere near Boise. It hardly ever snows there, it's amazing the climate difference between there and here and it's only about 140 miles away. Sun Valley gets a little more snow than the Treasure Valley. lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Snow day here! I just finished shoveling. It took me about ten minutes to get out of the house as four foot drifts had me slightly trapped. According to the news we had 14.5 inches through last night and close to two feet for the week. Not going to be riding for awhile.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts