Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Heckler & Deserter
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, looks like Brandon might not be able to come up with the money for awhile, so I am putting my track suit stuff up for sale on here.

Up for sale is a Silver Teknic Chicane 1pc racing suit in a size 50. As others will tell you, and I have come to find out, this suit seems to be about 4-sizes too small, and particularly for shorter people. Even though I measured myself to be about a 43-44 and am 6'1"/180 pounds, I initially tried a size 46 and it was far too short (and a bit small) to be usable. I then sent it back and went with a size 50. This was FINALLY good in length in the arms, a tad long in the knee area, but it was far too loose elsewhere (especially the butt and lats areas) -- as if it would be perfect for someone 6'2" and 230 pounds or something.

I originally got the suit from here: http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/leather+motorcycle+suits/teknic_chicane+1+piece+race+suit#

Shipping was $10, I sent it back for $17, and then had another shipping charge of $10 thrown on again. Ugh... LOL!

BUT, I am also planning on including:

- 1 unused PsycleSkins Large undersuit (Fits me Perfectly)

- 1 unused Pair of Teknic Speedstar knee sliders

If you went off and got this all on your own, it would cost you ~$450 shipped. I am asking for $400 + shipping, which I'd estimate to come to between $15-$30 or so. Remember, this is all unused with all the tags still on it! :thumbup:

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

·
Race Team Sponsor
101 Posts
I'll take the sliders off of your hands if you can't sell the suit with all your stuff

·
Race Team Sponsor
1,183 Posts
It crashes well too as I found out during my lowside last trackday. Great suit for the great price he is offering. Free bump :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Does it come with crabs? :nana:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts