Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been to texas, Austria, and Romania in the past month and a half. i have barely had time to get online but I PMed you guys about the tail light, protons, and levers and will delete the post in a minute.

Im also selling the shark exhaust and seat cowl. I cant ship a UK bike to the USA until its converted and I dont have the time or money.

1. Shark Exhaust
Great condition, sounds good, looks good, comes with midpipe and license plate hanger
500 OBO, PM me for shipping info so I can get you a shipping estimate if you need one
2. Graphite seat cowl-SOLD/ SHIPPED
Just took it off in the snow so its a bit frosty, excellent condition, just like new.
175 shipped to the USA,, anywhere else, PM me for shipping info.

I leave for Korea on Sunday so I need this stuff mailed out by friday. I work until 9 or 10PM today german time, so Ill check PM's when I get home.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, shipping costs would be the same as in the usa, its not some rediculous overseas pricing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow only one interested person in the shark?? What gives? These things are hard to get!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK putting the shark on ebay and if it sells cool, if not its going on the next daytona.

·
Registered
469 Posts
YIKES that Shark is beautiful. I would love to own one, but the current budget has no room for me to buy that thing,........unless my income taxes show up soon but I doubt that by the end of today since it is friday.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Good luck, that Shark setup is a nice looking bit o' kit. :thumbup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just need the cash. I bought it off a member here. Its on ebay, asking 500, but i put the buy it now at 900,, i really dont expect anyone to buy it for that much at all! If someone does, Ill have to throw in a bunch of free stuff, some pazzos, maybe some very very expedited shipping.. maybe you have an SV and ill give you some stuff for that bike too!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exhaust never sold. I consider it unwanted by anyone and put it on ebay. It didn't sell there either. This threads closed. Im keeping it and putting it on my next Daytona :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
That sucks..i wanted it, but i would have had to do ten friendly payments of $49.99. Timing couldnt have been worse for me. Maybe i'll PM you later down the line.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts