Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it may end up to be a bad week for me. the job situation is not working out so may have to get rid of my toys. so just a question for you on roughly what the bike is worth. its an 07 d675 with approx 7500 miles on it. the blue book is saying roughly right at 5900. my question is do aftermarket parts make any difference in the price, or am i going to have to find a buyer that wants all i have to get what i think its worth. heres a little bit of the list off the top of my head

galfer front and rear wave rotors
moto frame sliders
moto engine sliders
front and rear swing arm sliders
bmc filter
jardine slip on with mid pipe
woodcraft rearsets with standard and gp shift
pazzo levers
competiton werks fender elimanator
c/a intergrated tail
flush mount turns, cant think of the name but a lot of people have them
pilot pures about 2k miles on them
rizoma front sprocket cover
new r/r from dealership
520 conversion -1,+2
speed-o-healer
dark tint zero gravity windscreen
carbon fiber tail section
carbon fiber rear seat cowl
carbon fiber front fender
carbon fiber rear mud flap
black bar ends

thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

any insight would be nice

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
well it may end up to be a bad week for me. the job situation is not working out so may have to get rid of my toys. so just a question for you on roughly what the bike is worth. its an 07 d675 with approx 7500 miles on it. the blue book is saying roughly right at 5900. my question is do aftermarket parts make any difference in the price, or am i going to have to find a buyer that wants all i have to get what i think its worth. heres a little bit of the list off the top of my head

any insight would be nice
Sorry to hear it. Also sorry to give you the bad news that all those parts won't make much difference. If you have all the stock parts left, your best bet is to put them back on and sell the aftermarket separately. But yeah, if you find a buyer that actually wants all that stuff they might pay close to what you feel it's worth.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I agree with Don, you got some juicy parts...they will sell on here no prob

Sorry to hear about your job, best of luck

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea the problem is a lot of the stock parts are gone. ive been selling those on here for a while now.

·
Registered
228 Posts
An option to get stock parts that you don't have is to trade your aftermarket parts in exchange for OEM and some money to boot. For example, I'd be interested in trading for your front Galfer rotors in exchange for my OEM rotors and I'd include additional money too. Thoughts?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
let me end up seeing what im going to do first. changing out parts maybe an option, but right now im trying everything i can to not have to go the route on getting rid of the bike.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
Just a suggestion, but if you're in a rush to sell, which it sounds like you are, I would do what shell015 suggests but only with a few choice parts. He'll take the rotors, I'm sure you can also get the rear sets and exhaust sold in a day. Leave the rest on b/c it'll probably take longer to sell them, ask $6500 for your bike and soak up the difference.

·
Registered
957 Posts
An option to get stock parts that you don't have is to trade your aftermarket parts in exchange for OEM and some money to boot. For example, I'd be interested in trading for your front Galfer rotors in exchange for my OEM rotors and I'd include additional money too. Thoughts?
this is a good thought, i would also trade+money for about 4 things on your list...plus i have a stock mid pipe/muffler/heatshield sitting here if you need it.

pazzo levers
competiton werks fender elimanator
c/a intergrated tail
rizoma front sprocket cover

·
Registered
228 Posts
let me end up seeing what im going to do first. changing out parts maybe an option, but right now im trying everything i can to not have to go the route on getting rid of the bike.
No problems. Keep me posted if you do want to trade out some goodies. Hopefully you'll be able to keep the bike!:thumbup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I would def trade multiple stock parts +plus cash for aftermarket parts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I got a front sprocket cover I can trade you and some $ too. Also interested in the rear cowl

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
alright guys just keep an eye out on here. i posted the bike up as is today to see if i can get a bite on it by someone around here locally that wants it they way it sits and doesnt want to have to build it. im going to try for about 1-2 weeks of sitting on it to see what happens. if nothing does, and no job gets thrown my way by then ill be contacting people to part out aftermarket for stock parts on the things i dont have. just keep your fingers crossed that a job comes my way, because being able to ride is a major joy in my life.

·
Banned
365 Posts
That sure does suck.
i would say defnitly leave the stuff on and sell for more.
Plus it means you get your money in one go.
If the buyer know's anything about a Daytona, (and they should if there buying one) they will know that there is like 5 grand+ worth of awesome kit that they would want to put on it anyway.
Just my 0.2c

1 - 20 of 26 Posts