Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I sent them a message through ebay. They reacon $180 delivered to Adelaide for front head lift stand and rear stand with bobbins. Great price if the stands are any good.

edit: Actually $160 for the pair w/bobbins. Pretty good deal... might just take them up on it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hmm, I am thinking of getting a Kaneg front and rear stand now...

http://www.kaneg.com.au/products/Combo-%252d-Front-%26-Rear-Stands-%252d-Red.html

Anyone used Kaneg stands or have any opinions on quality? I have read mixed things online, about 90% positive with about 10% questioning quality.
Just sold a perfect set for $80 ..... you have to space out the front piviots as they have a spring that pushes the support pins into your disks.. this won't allow the wheel to turn. No biggie just use some large washers behind the R clips to space them out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I love the Kaneg Stands. I had them for both my Daytona and RVF 400 track bike. never had an issue with the. Delivery was always very prompt and the guy that owns the place has always been very friendly to deal with.

Just a note however for the rear stand for the Daytona, you may need to bend the 'U' shaped thing that lifts the bobbins out slightly so that it doesnt scrape the swing-arm. Mine was an 08, so not sure if the same shape swingarm on later models.

PS.. if yu mention CCSBR (Central coast sportbike riders club) a local forum, he usually gives another 10% discount.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm using SHARP stands. TOP quality but a bit expensive. No flex or anything and very sturdy.

I've had Kaneg stuff but they flex as they're not a single piece like the Sharp stuff. Still work though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts