Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Rizoma and Pazzo levers are very nice. The designs actually add a slight bit of leverage that can be noticeable - especially with heavier clutch springs.

FWIW, as much as I hate to say it, some of the Chinese copies are very good, and considerably cheaper. I've compared the copies to both Rizoma and Pazzo levers, and in some cases, can't see/measure any difference.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Rizoma levers look damn slick, but their lack of adjustability makes it kinda silly, since they're no more adjustable than the stock levers. If you really want some aftermarket levers I'd recommend trying out these:
New Levers And Gas Caps - BestemUSA - Triumph675.Net Forums

I don't have them myself but they look damn fine and very adjustable.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
ASV - all the way.

I "need" levers as I have smaller girl hands. ASV are by far the most adjustable option, +100 Micro-adjustments. :thumbup: They feel wonderful and look incredible. I have the black, blue adjuster shorty set...and I love them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm, i'll have to weigh up my options. At $200 for practically new levers I am leaning towards the Rizomas as I will probably be getting Rizoma grips as well.

How difficult is it to install levers? I have never done it before and doubt I will be able to get instructions. Is it a simple swap over?

Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts