Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get some Rizoma bar risers/adapters so I can fit some fatbars (ala Street Triple R) my bike.

They raise the bars by a minimum of 42mm though, are all the cables as stock long enough to cope with the increase in height?

Rizoma Risers

Has anyone else done this that can advise?

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm looking to get some Rizoma bar risers/adapters so I can fit some fatbars (ala Street Triple R) my bike.

They raise the bars by a minimum of 42mm though, are all the cables as stock long enough to cope with the increase in height?

Rizoma Risers

Has anyone else done this that can advise?

Cheers,

Steve
I have Rizoma 42mm risers with the Rizoma bar. The cables are fine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Muchos gracias amigo!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have Rizoma 42mm risers with the Rizoma bar. The cables are fine.
Do they really raise it 42mm above stock height, or just 42mm above the triple tree? It seems like it's based on the triple tree from the pictures. Not sure what the stock riser height is...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do they really raise it 42mm above stock height, or just 42mm above the triple tree? It seems like it's based on the triple tree from the pictures. Not sure what the stock riser height is...
It's 42mm From the top of the triple to the centerline of the clamp.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Alpha - I just measured a set, and it looks like the center of the bar is offset 10mm from the mounting hole through the triple. Whether it's forward of aft on the bike depends on which direction you mount the risers in.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Really, only 10mm? I've fiddled with both offsets and I can't seem to decide on which one I like more :(

I do notice a pain in my wrist with my A* SP2 though with my current set up :( like the sweep angle is too much for the gloves range of motion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts