Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so I have a bunch of rim tape and tank protectors.. looking to blow it out cheap and make the post office work for me :grin:

Rim Tape $10 - most colors (until I run out)
-3M Vinyl, so easy to install a monkey could do it, pre curved so it doesn't lift!! There is enough to do 4 car rims or 2 bike rims per set.

Colors:
Red, yellow, Bronze, gold, silver, grey, black, orange, purple, 2 blues (medium or light), 2 greens (british & forest) & white

Carbon Tank Protector $7 or 2 for $10 -Simply Peel and stick

******Shipping is FREE :sifone:********

PM me if interested

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold out of Tank Protectors.. for now.. will post up when I get more

Rim Tape.. price dropped to $10/set or 3 for $20

Good deals to be had!

you 675

or your buddies bike

Heck.. put them on your wifes car.. I did :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes most colors are reflective.. some are not. PM me about colors you want! :grouphug:

I have revised the colors available.. see the ad at top! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
yes most colors are reflective.. some are not. PM me about colors you want! :grouphug:

I have revised the colors available.. see the ad at top! :thumbsup:
Hey Travis I sent you money yesterday and message but how come you haven't reply back?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know you are excited to get your new sprocket .. but its now up to our nations brave hard working postmen :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pic of the tank protector

The red rim tape I have.. looks so good.. everytime I tried to take pics with flash it over exposed because its reflective.. lol!

I am building a CBR right now and I plan to use it on my build.. its pearl white and ducati red.. I'll post up some better pics when the bike is to the point where its worth looking at :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
heres an update.. Rim tape: most colors still available, a few reflective RED left, out of Black, Bronze & white.

going fast :)

My favorite colors: Gold, silver, blue and red.. all reflective!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts