Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the tracks around Houston have leather gear for rent?? I'm interested in doing my first track day and dont think my mesh jacket will suffice. The tracks closest to me are Texas World Speedway, MSR Houston, Motosport Ranch in Cresson, TX, and Eagle Canyon raceway.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sorry I don't... but if you think you're going to do more than one trackday or you just want to be more protected when you're out riding the street you should check with TJ at Ridersdiscount.com I just got an AMAZING deal on a A* MX-1 suit from them.. And that is what I'd call a top of the line suit... you can probably get a mid level suit for even less...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Just get a full suit for yourself. I just got mine in for the next season. I don't do track days....yet, but awesome protection.

I got a great deal from Diego at Cycle Sector, on my Dainese Avro Suit, hit him up.

·
Race Team Sponsor & Beer Pongaholic
3,286 Posts
motodfw.com is a new website that was set up from RideSmart. If you register on that website you can get free leather rentals for your first time at a RideSmart event.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Brancart 1 is right Ridesmart is an excellent trackday organizer. My first TD was $70 for being a first timer. I had my own suit so that wasn't an issue, but they do free boot and suit rentals for first timers. If you do use theirs I would get long sleeve under armor top and bottoms. They aren't the cleanest things in the world. Have you decided which dates your going to attend? Check out the highperformancecrew forum. They have alot of stickies and insider information/discounts for all the trackday events in Tx/OK/LA and also Barber.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts