Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home from work and had a message on my machine from my dealership that there is a recall on my 09 daytona. The dealership was closed so i didnt get a chance to talk to anyone from service. Anyone on here who has one have any idea what the recall was for?:willy_nilly:

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Bike explodes if go below 50mph.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mine is in the shop due to a bad rectifier.The guy from the dealer called and told me there was a recall on the clutch plates I believe he said that i might not have noticed it while riding but they recalled them and are upgrading them so it will shift way smoother when i get it back.

·
Registered
200 Posts
yeah boy!!!! lol He said that a few bikes might have had defective ones but triumph is good on recalls to make their bikes run good so they would just do a full recall. so be prepared to shift smoothly or smoother hahaha!

·
Banned
365 Posts
lol i wonder if those vin numbers have a T in them :whistle:

"....front seat mounting brackets that never pass collision tests, brake linings that fail after a thousand miles and fuel injectors that explode and burn people alive..."

·
Registered
4,176 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I told my dealer about it months ago, sent him my VIN and haven't heard anything back. And then of course I forgot all about it until just now. Going to have to give him a call tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts