Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is a company who makes a shifter to adapt to the stock rearsets for our D675s?

I know there are some nice rearsets out there...but all I need is more adjustability on the shifter. I absolutely LOVE how Rizomas are made with full adjustability with the shifter.

I am looking to the shifter up a bit more so getting my boots under to shift up a little easier. I already adjusted the shift rod to push up the shifter as far as it can without hitting the mount.

Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know of any myself, but I'm also interested in aftermarket levers for the stock rear sets. I prefer the stock, folding rear sets as they've worked well for me and have held up well in crashes (and spares are readily available foo fleabay!). I'd specifically like levers with folding tips & a bit more adjustability.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
If I recall the stock setup (My track bike has a custom made shifter & I sold my street bike), you should just be able to get a longer shift rod that runs between the heim join on the shifter and the heim joint on the linkage on the transmission.

You need to make sure you get the appropriate size thread and that one end has a left-hand thread and the other has a right-hand thread.

Lengthening that rod should cause the shifter toe piece to be raised.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts