Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a good amount of posts n all, but can't seem to find a nice rear turn signal replacement for the stockers. I am interested in getting Comp Werks integrated tail light...but if I can find something that bolts into where my stockers are that are flush or very small and visible, I would love to get a pair.

Right now the signals are right under the fairing due to the two brothers fender eliminator. I saw some that you stick on heat shields but that wont work for me....

·
Registered
752 Posts
Pretty much everyone goes with the integrated tail. It looks great and is crazy cheap compared to some of the ones made for other bikes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I agree with the integrated brake/turn signal. I would also couple this with passenger peg LEDs like from Tristen at Tripage LED. They are real trick and are over the 9 inches apart to keep the cops off

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard about turn signals on the passenger pegs. I have them off now...I personally like the look without the pegs. But I will def look into them! Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sorry, my bad!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am only worried if I get the integrated tail light from Comp Werks...the indication of me turning left or right won't be visible during the day or braking... That is how it was when I had the 250R.... If it will be easy to see...then no problems.

But what I am worried about? Most cars don't pay attention no matter what we do for visibility....

·
Registered
4,167 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I agree with the integrated brake/turn signal. I would also couple this with passenger peg LEDs like from Tristen at Tripage LED. They are real trick and are over the 9 inches apart to keep the cops off
they make them for daytona 675?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the Ducati mirrors. How is hooking them up? Is vision better over stock?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts