Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to post good news after the sad passing of a fellow rider.
Just wanted you all to know if you have a chance take a look at the latest edition of Rapid Bike Magazine page 54. There is a fantastic read up with photos of my bike, proud to be a Triumph rider.

Macka

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
I've seen Macka's bike in person a couple of times and I have to say it instantly turns me green with envy.

One of the most beautiful bikes I've ever seen, and a really seamless hybrid that just works, down to the last detail.

If I had a bike like that, the last thing in the world I'd be worried about is chicken strips. I'd be too busy mopping up the drool of gaping onlookers.

O.B

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm not sure if perhaps they had all just recently had new tyres fitted or something but pretty much every feature bike in that issue has 25mm+ chickens. Just something I noticed.

It is definately a beautiful bike. I remember seeing a post when he had just got the wheels coated. I wasn't 100% sold on the gold colour at first but on the bike it all makes sense. :cool2:

·
Registered
665 Posts
awesome dude...i will definetely check it out:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Just flipped through this mag again at smoko and apologies are in order. Macka's 'tona actually has the smallest chickens of all the feature bikes. I was thinking of the tyre wear on the turbo striple (massif chickens) and thinking of the 'tona for some reason. The ducati multistrada/sportbike hybrid thing is also sporting massive chickens.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was thinking of the tyre wear on the turbo striple (massif chickens) and thinking of the 'tona for some reason. The ducati multistrada/sportbike hybrid thing is also sporting massive chickens.
Well the Turbo'd STriple's wheel is never on the ground long enough

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
they wanted to featyure my mates duc, but they also have hit him with payiong for it or advertising after the event.

You'll be seeing mine soon in Super StretBike when I start and finish the plans I have settled on.

·
Registered
122 Posts
they wanted to featyure my mates duc, but they also have hit him with payiong for it or advertising after the event.

You'll be seeing mine soon in Super StretBike when I start and finish the plans I have settled on.
Rapid Bikes have had 6 of RaceComp's bikes and the next one will be our best to date, Project Bling Bling four years in the making. :coolgleamA:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts