Triumph 675 Forums banner

Rain, Riding and Rubber. Ozarks trip Neanderthal, JD_Gun and OKStriple

4084 Views 30 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  noclue90
Just spent Thursday-Sunday in NW Arkansas and will post pics and videos here over the next few days.
I met up with Neanderthal in Huntsville Ar on Thursday morning, then headed S. on 23 to 16 east. Roads were wet so had to take it easy. Then the serious rain started 20 minutes from the hotel. Later we headed south to find a dry hwy123 for a 'spirited' ride. Took 21 and 74 back to the hotel, and passed a huge herd oh elk

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
...SO WHO IS COMING WITH ME ON SUNDAY?
May or may not have tires..... order was placed first thing this morning but I guess Michelin Pilot Road 2 & 3 tires are being scarfed up right now. I'll keep you up to date.
I really need to edit some of the footage i have, and get some additional stuff to hold me over till next year.
Anyone up for PUSH MOUNTAIN this weekend?

Thanks Ardell on the to fast to film,, all in time young padawan

You must learn CONTROL - YouTube

SO WHO IS COMING WITH ME ON SUNDAY?
It's just too damn far for me to go for a day. I'll probably be there next at the Rat Raid in April
It's just too damn far for me to go for a day. I'll probably be there next at the Rat Raid in April
Totally understand, i am going to try and work out a trip for the Raid 2013 and then head on out to the gap..
Nice guys, super jealous.

Neanderthal you know where to get tires down there now hahaha still the fastest tire swap I have seen.
HMMMM might be an all EURO line up for me to bring next year... little bird tould me that Aprilia has a nice discount on bikes...

RSV4 APRC Factory anyone?:whistle:
HMMMM might be an all EURO line up for me to bring next year... little bird tould me that Aprilia has a nice discount on bikes...

RSV4 APRC Factory anyone?:whistle:
Ill take 2...
Ill take 2...
YOU SIR WILL TAKE A STREET TRIPLE AND LIKE IT!:nana:
YOU SIR WILL TAKE A STREET TRIPLE AND LIKE IT!:nana:
Yes sir...
A little late with this, just remembered I had it on my iPod:

OKStriple @ the Harriett, Arkansas gas stop.
See less See more
I have some friends that ride there a few times a year. I have never been able to make it, really hope I get a chance next spring.
I have some that ride there a few times a year. I have never been able to make it, really hope I get a chance next spring.
Whatever you have to do to get there, do it. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.