Triumph 675 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Repost Police
3,826 Posts
Greg,

Welcome to our forum, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. I would love to see some pictures of your race fairing whenever you have the chance to post them. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Sorry i havent been on for a few days.

So RatRace will receive his black fibreglass fairings in the next day or 2. I hope he will be happy with them!!

A lot of requests for prices so here goes. All delivery to UK is free.

Full White Fibreglass kit - £260 plus delivery

Full Coloured Fibreglass kit - £280 plus delivery

Full Pre-Peg Carbon or Carbon/Kevlar kit - £950 plus delivery

Pre-Peg Carbon or Carbon/Kevlar Seat - £320 plus delivery

Full Pre-Peg Fibreglass kit - £700 plus delivery

These Pre-Peg prices are for a group buy of minimum of 10 people and are for Race Fairings only. We dont supply Road Fairings.

Can i have a list of people who would be interested in the carbon or kevlar stuff then we can get the ball rolling. This list doesnt commit you to anything its just so i can level the interest.

Pictures of the fibreglass kits will be up either tonight or tomorrow i hope. There wont be pics of the carbon stuff until there is enough interest although i could put up pics from an 09 R1 and Fireblade that are ready in carbon so that you can check those. The quality of the 675 kits will be the same as those.

OK here is the list.

Thanks again,

Greg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ok so far the list goes like this.

1. zangman (full carbon kit)
2. Lot$RoYaLe (full carbon/kevlar kit)
3. james1300 (carbon seat)
4. benroe (carbon seat)

Remember these carbon prices are only for a group buy. The fibreglass prices are discounted for forum members so not included in the group buy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry, I looked through the posts and couldn't seem to find the pricing for the carbon tail. Humor me? :whistle:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm in for a full carbon kit with tail if I can get it in the next month or so... is that possible?

1. zangman (full carbon kit)
2. Lot$RoYaLe (full carbon/kevlar kit)
3. james1300 (carbon seat)
4. benroe (carbon seat)
5. Si W Full carbon kit
6. commoto (full carbon with seat)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Just to update you guys. As you will have seen in my initial post on page 1, I was keen to try these out as I have a range of fairings which are different qualities and prices. Greg offered me a trial set of fairings for £185, so I sent him the money by paypal on 15th April.

He sent me a pm back that evening to say he had received the payment and my fairings would be sent that week. On the 27th, I received another pm to say there was a damage to the mould so kit was being sent out today (27th).

On the 2nd May I got an email requesting I contact him first if there were any problems, but I had no fairings to report on. He said he was having courier problems which took him the whole month to sort out! I finally got a response on the 30th with the biggest load of crap I have ever heard for a reason, about our address being incorrect (this being the same address I have been giving people for the 9 years I have been in business).

After more false promises of delivery he sent me a pm on 13th June saying if they had not arrived by the following Wednesday he would refund my money. That was then the silence started.

On the 23rd June I sent a pm explaining I had received no fairings, no refund or no explanation (this was 6 days after his own deadline) so I gave him my own deadline for the refund otherwise I would pass this to my solicitors to collect. I also sent an email to Heath to explain my concerns about this company. One concern is the only number they advertise is a mobile phone number. Also the address on the website does not match the one that is registered with companies house.

Finally after much chasing I received my refund on 18th July. 94 days after I paid for the fairings that were never to turn up. So my advice to anyone out there needing race fairings is to use Race Products. They are fantastic quality and far from silly money. www.raceproducts.co.uk

21 - 40 of 42 Posts