Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read about many R6 fork components swapping directly to 675 forks. I wonder if a complete fork swap would work... Would be nearly $300 cheaper than buying another set of Daytona forks.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read about many R6 fork components swapping directly to 675 forks. I wonder if a complete fork swap would work... Would be nearly $300 cheaper than buying another set of Daytona forks.
Fork seals are direct fit. I believe stanchions are the same. I think as long as the forks fit in the triple and axle is the same size, it should be no problem, right? Both 50mm uppers. I combed the forums earlier today and found nothing about other compatible fork sets. It seems like there should be some out there

· Registered
931 Posts
Fork seals are direct fit. I believe stanchions are the same. I think as long as the forks fit in the triple and axle is the same size, it should be no problem, right? Both 50mm uppers. I combed the forums earlier today and found nothing about other compatible fork sets. It seems like there should be some out there
What gen R6 are we talking about?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts