Triumph 675 Forums banner
121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have the Arrow slip on, and until I can get dyno tuned, I will actually be using your's, from here. :whistle:

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3435914&postcount=38

The way I figure it, you live one state North, which means barometric pressure, humidity and temperature will be similar. Dunno how much that will matter, though.
Has anyone with a first gen tried this tune (the one Shamrock is linking to)? My VIN is 320*** - would this work on my 2008? I've got all the same mods save for the intake flapper being disabled and SAI blockoff (haven't installed BMC filter yet, but will any day I stop being lazy).

I put on the "full arrow exhaust" tune from the tuneecu page and the bike doesn't have a lot of grunt - definitely lost some pull off the line and even the top end feels lacking. I'll be getting my bike dyno'd once I've done all mods (block off the SAI, etc.), but looking for a tune to hold me over for the next month or two (5-10 trackdays).

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Updated 2013 Daytona R w/ Arrow Slip On

Hello All,

This is well overdue, and i hope will be good information for the forum and anyone interested in TRMN8TR's header work.

I had the OEM headers done, received them promptly. I was one of the first, if not the first, to work with TRMN8TR to get the jig set up/ measurements for the 13+ headers, so upon receiving them, we had a measurement issue to fit with the slip on, and a dent in the pipe where the merge collector had been from shipping.
He was very kind to take the headers back, fix the minor issues, and return the headers quickly. He bulked up the protection/ bubble wrap for shipping and i received a premium quality product!

Slip on and all connecting points line up flawlessly. He even walked me through some assistance with making sure the securing points were good to go.

I decided to keep the oem o2 bung, and he welded one in place with the original welding work.

I also had TRMN8TR weld out the mid pipe section of the arrow slip on to delete the servo motor function, and open up the slip on for better air flow.
essentially making a 'full' exhaust arrow system, for a fraction of the price.

All welds were extremely clean (see pics) and all products used were top quality.

I ran on the dyno, and had a reading of 116 on 90 grade fuel. i was surprised, but the shop i had the dyno work completed at, custom cycle corner, had a letter from dynojet that the dyno required adjustment from their service department, and was confirmed by dnojet to be running apx 4% low.
So the actual HP output was closer to 121

I had the SAI block off, with driven plates, and if you are interested in a kit for the connector to the street harness, see my other thread.

Over all i have been very impressed with the quality, communication, skilled workmanship, and great product from TRMN8TR.
I advise anyone looking to get the oem headers cleaned up, look for more HP, and at the best price available, see TRMN8TR.

(*note* - disregard dirty exhaust/ body work on pictures. this was just after i went on the test run to make sure the bike was good to go after all of the maintenance, and i had a hose clamp loose and lost some coolant onto the exhaust. )

thank you very much my friend for all of the great work! :cheers:

- mark

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just installed mine on the 2013 -- fit perfectly, nice looking work.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Anybody have a PC map for the header plus slip on they would like to share -- particularly someone below 1000 ft of elevation?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
gonna be installing some trmn8tr headers on my 06 soon, has anybody noticed any significant difference in sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when I installed mine a year or so ago the sound dramatically increased. So much so that my wife said she could hear me pulling into the neighborhood street, which was 4 streets before ours. Same with my car, she could hear me before she could ever see me minutes later...lol

I have the 09+ arrow slip on along with these headers. I shoot flames when revved.

-Nigel

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Posted in my own thread about the 2013+ Daytona header modified to fit my 2016 Street triple. TRMN8TR and I deciding to try a project to see how well it all comes together.

Basically, having to eliminate the factory 2013+ street triple heat exchanger/oil cooler and utilize a UKRS Billet oil cooler in order to allow fitment of the Daytona header.

Here is the link
http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1869610658#post1869610658

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello at all!

my name is Sascha and I’m also a member of the German Daytona 675 community (we have a lot Daytona riding petrolheads here!) and I’m after an decat solution for my 15” Track Daytona headers. As you all know racing systems as the ones from hindle or the arrow stage 4 are so rare, an modified oem header is an cheaper and good idea get more gain.

At first hats off to TRMN8TR for this work -especially for the 2013- headers!
I wish I could get one from you or send you mine for the modification. But with taxes and shipping it will be impossible to make sense, so my question is what parts I do need from cone engineering to get it done from one of our German community members who only does 06-12 decat untill yet.

stay healthy kindly regards from Germany Sascha

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
I wish I could get one from you or send you mine for the modification. But with taxes and shipping it will be impossible to make sense, so my question is what parts I do need from cone engineering to get it done from one of our German community members who only does 06-12 decat untill yet.
Shipping to Germany wouldn't be very expensive and you'd declare it as "used motorcycle parts" with a low customs value, like $50. You can find OEM headers on eBay here for $100, like this: 13-17 TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 675R OEM Exhaust Header Pipes | eBay

You could have the eBay seller ship to TRMN8TR in Ohio, then ship to you when he's done. If you're interested, let me know if you'd like help with export, I ship internationally every week. Freight would be less than $80 through the postal service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This would be great if you have some more infos for me that can help, if it gets serious I will pm TRMN8TR :) to decat 06-12 is easy and many here riding on and off roads decat but with 13-16 no one got into it untill yet

·
Race Team Sponsor
101 Posts
This is something that I would be very interested in gleaming more knowledge about as well @TRMN8TR if you are still around here's one for the OG's...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Replied to your PM. Im not around on the forums much, I've gotten rid of all my bikes for now. Life has kind of sidetracked riding/racing.

But I can still weld these up and still have some parts to do it.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts