Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be going to chuckwalla raceway in January for two track days and since it will be my first time there i have a couple of questions..
if I get a hotel for saturday night is there a way to leave the bikes at the track, or we have to load the trailers go to the hotel and doit all over again on sunday?? I will be there with 7 other friends but none have been there before, thanks!

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
I'll be going to chuckwalla raceway in January for two track days and since it will be my first time there i have a couple of questions..
if I get a hotel for saturday night is there a way to leave the bikes at the track, or we have to load the trailers go to the hotel and doit all over again on sunday?? I will be there with 7 other friends but none have been there before, thanks!
Yeah, you can leave the bikes and all your gear in your pit area. When you get back, all your stuff will be there. If you are really paranoid, just take your key and lock the bike up.

Are you going to the Trackdaz trackdays on the 22nd and 23rd? If so, I will see you there!

Al

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, you can leave the bikes and all your gear in your pit area. When you get back, all your stuff will be there. If you are really paranoid, just take your key and lock the bike up.

Are you going to the Trackdaz trackdays on the 22nd and 23rd? If so, I will see you there!

Al
Yes that's the weekend I'll be there, I will be on slow group since i crashed really bad last year ( i'm ok was not my bike) still don't feel like pushing, i been riding on the street and don't feel comfortable yet
Then We can leave everything there, or just bikes?

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
Yes that's the weekend I'll be there, I will be on slow group since i crashed really bad last year ( i'm ok was not my bike) still don't feel like pushing, i been riding on the street and don't feel comfortable yet
Then We can leave everything there, or just bikes?
Cool! See you then. You can leave everything there. There will be several people camping out overnight, including me and my teammates and likely a few other members of this forum. You're stuff will be ok.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool! See you then. You can leave everything there. There will be several people camping out overnight, including me and my teammates and likely a few other members of this forum. You're stuff will be ok.
Thanks Al if we have more questions i will post them up, See you there!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts