Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the market looking for a 675 for some time and just came across this forum. Looking to purchase an 06-07 from a private party and was wondering what kind of problems I am expected to find. Any pointers before buying would be greatly appreciated.

What are some common problems I should take notice of AND neglect when purchasing?

Also, recently came across this in the classifieds section and was wondering if it is a good buy: PRICE DROP AGAIN** 2007 daytona 675 graphite phoenix az $4300 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Spoke to the guy and he said the exhaust valve seized up so it needs a tune to get rid of it. Other than that, he said its fine. What do you guys think?

Looking forward to hearing what all of you have to say. Thanks :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
You know, even after owning my Daytona for 2 years now, I can't look at a for sale ad without thinking, man I want that 675. Then I have to remind myself that I already have one so I really don't need two of them. Definitely the best purchase I have made.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.