Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knows Puma shoes, what everyone doesn't know is they make race boots as well as street shoes for Motorcycle Riders now. The company first started in 1948 producing shoes, and they are currently offering a full line of motorcycle boots.

Sportbike Track Gear is proud to be one of the largest Puma boot dealers around, with a large stock and selection available we can get you into a pair of Puma's. You can view our wide selection of Puma Boots Here on our website..

Of course we have a Video Review of these boots to get you even a close look.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF_F0Vt176k"]YouTube - Puma 1000v3 Boots Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com[/nomedia]

Puma also sponsors a lot of very well know riders in the USA like Bobby Fong, Danny Eslick, Josh Day, and more.

If you have any questions or would like to order a set of Puma Boots give Jason a call at ]888-784-4327 ext 210, or e-mail [email protected]

The Ghost Doctor protection device has been designed after the medically defined angles of no return, beyond which you would suffer from serious ankle injury. It limits the movement range in all four directions and becomes active when the ankle reaches a dangerous angle, making it an intelligent protection device that's there only when you need it most.

For 2010 the 1000v3 features flexible nylon toe sliders.

Up at the top of the boot, the GP1000 V3 uses a buckle for the calf adjustment.

They also use an inner lacing system to keep your foot planted securely to avoid heal lift.

Here is the back of the boot showing the vented back calf and as well as the strap that holds the calf pieces in place.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Got good deals going on these?

:thumbup:

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
Got good deals going on these?

:thumbup:
Even if there isn't I highly suggest the Puma boots. I have the Desmo gortex boot and LOVE it. Super comfy (well wearing around the loft at least haha) I can not wait to wear them on the street when the weather gets warmer.

Greta quality boots. I did find a place here in KC that had the V3 and they are definitely racetrack boots, but still comfortable.

I highly recommend these boots, I think they will give Alpine and Sidi a run for their money personally, but that is just my opinion.

·
Registered
553 Posts
arg! its so aggravating they make a 47 in the desmo but only up to a 46 in the gp1000s. amazing boots. just wish they made my bigfoot size.

free bump for dope boots.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I have the two previous versions of the boot and from what I can tell, they both have the exact features. They just have slightly different styling.

My V2's are still in great shape. I'll grab these when I tear mine up..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts