Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2007 daytona with about 10,200 miles on it. Its fairly stock. It has the TOR slip on exhaust, Removed exup valve motor (reason for check engine light) hid's in the front, zero gravity double bubble, and a 520 sprocket kit. Bike is in great condition. Im the original owner. Purchased the bike from euro motorsports in scottsdale brand new. Changed the oil every 3500-4500 miles with mobil 1 synthetic oil. Looking to get what i owe on it. $4,900.

Attachments

·
Banned
941 Posts
Wow...I'm pretty amazed. You had the bike for 3+ years and you STILL owe 5K on it? Are you on a 6 year payment plan on a less than 10K loan?

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
$4300.00... ! Whats wrong with you people? Its a steal! He must be high right now.. Get it while you can. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Im surprised it took about a month to sell yours at a steal of price yours was set at.

But glad you got it sold.

God forbid if I sell mine it would be a steal also...but then again, Im not sure who would want to buy mine considering how many crashes mine has gone through.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Im surprised it took about a month to sell yours at a steal of price yours was set at.

But glad you got it sold.

God forbid if I sell mine it would be a steal also...but then again, Im not sure who would want to buy mine considering how many crashes mine has gone through.
dedicated track bike :p i probably would if the price was right.....haha :thumbup:
then again that'd be in a couple of years once i get a job

1 - 15 of 15 Posts