Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my early birthday present, finally...

I am just contemplating if I should wait until my birthday to install or just go ahead and do it now... lol...

I am very impressed with them, they are a very nice quality...

I am more than happy with the purchase and the customer service provided by the vendor www.demonbikes.com in the U.K., there were some slight scratches on them when they received them from PP Tuning so they immediately contacted me and sent pictures and gave me a slight discount...

I didn't think that they were in any different condition than my Gilles or my wife's Vortex, but I really appreciated them going the extra mile to make sure I would be happy with them...

·
Repost Police
3,826 Posts
That's a very nice set. I have a friend of mine who has them installed on his CBR Fireblade and he love it.

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Yummy! Those things are mighty nice. I loved the Gilles, but those definitely look like something I'd like to try. Give us a report once you get them installed and let us know what you think of them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have had them on for months, the vertical shifting is so much better than the stock horizontal shifting... The worst part is the wait time, they are ordered from the Tzech Republic and then shipped to the U.K., inspected and then shipped here, so it takes longer than some things, but the wait is definitely worth it...

I am extremly happy with them...

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont recall... e-mail demonbikes.com & they should be able to give you a complete quote, plus the exchange rate is way better than when I ordered...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts