Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a XT Racing GPX Pro for the 'Tona , so far like everything about it ! I have found a connection for every thing right at the ECU except for power. I am sure that there is 1 pin that gets feed the 12 volts but sure can not figure out which one ? Does anyone know which one it is, I can pull power from other places but if I can pull from there it will be a much cleaner installation.

·
Surfer of the lear
2,165 Posts
Picked up a XT Racing GPX Pro for the 'Tona , so far like everything about it ! I have found a connection for every thing right at the ECU except for power. I am sure that there is 1 pin that gets feed the 12 volts but sure can not figure out which one ? Does anyone know which one it is, I can pull power from other places but if I can pull from there it will be a much cleaner installation.
The yellow wire comes to mind, but I will have to check.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Disgard my jibberish :whistle:
Thanks anyhow !! I have ended up using a Green/Red wire that I guess comes from the instrument panel. So far seems to be ok but we will see, I did discover that with the ECU disconnected that the instrument panel still powers up. It also appears that the CanBus is the Red & Blue wires that connect the ECU and the instrument panel and those are the only items that use the CanBus !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts