Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone in San Diego have a power commander and willing to let me borrow it so I can get a tune done for my bike? After that I'm just going to load it into TuneECU.

Alternatively, if anyone would ship their PC to me (I pay for shipping of course) and let me use it to get a custom tune and ship it back, that'd be great too!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Anyone in San Diego have a power commander and willing to let me borrow it so I can get a tune done for my bike? After that I'm just going to load it into TuneECU.

Alternatively, if anyone would ship their PC to me (I pay for shipping of course) and let me use it to get a custom tune and ship it back, that'd be great too!
I have one off of my 07 'Tona that you can borrow !! Send me a PM with your info and I can send it out via USPS " if it fits it ships " .

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Aww, come on, get a room ! :laugh:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Aww, come on, get a room ! :laugh:
Would love to get a Dyno - Room , LOL !!! I actually looked into one just so I could play , the problem was more where to put it !! Somehow I don't think my neighbors would like hearing the screaming howl of a Triumph over their evening news !

·
Registered
999 Posts
Would love to get a Dyno - Room , LOL !!! I actually looked into one just so I could play , the problem was more where to put it !! Somehow I don't think my neighbors would like hearing the screaming howl of a Triumph over their evening news !
hahaha... your a funny man Jaz... are you guys coming out to anymore cali trackdays this year?

*sort of threadjack*

·
Registered
382 Posts
hahaha... your a funny man Jaz... are you guys coming out to anymore cali trackdays this year?

*sort of threadjack*
MosDef we will be back, Chuckwalla is such a awesome track !!! Got to work on my skills more !!!! now back to your regular programming !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts