Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

I recently got a set of PR2's installed on the bike, just wondering what you can recommend for tire pressures?

Cheers,
LIV2

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
For around town/commuting stuff, I was generally at 40. Dropped it to 33-35 for weekend blasts.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Usually a 2 pound drop for the front, I run 38F and 40R and only drop it for track days…
And its been WAY to long since my last track day!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
so thats 40/40 and on weekends 33/35 front rear?
I usually have the pressures the same front-back. But yeah, that's the general idea. The higher pressures during commuting gives you longer life, and dropping the pressures when you're having fun gives you better grip

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Usually a 2 pound drop for the front, I run 38F and 40R and only drop it for track days…
And its been WAY to long since my last track day!
+1.

This is what I used when I ran PR2's. Never used them on track but pushed them pretty hard on the road and these pressures worked well. All hard sports riding in the hills, no commuting.

I was always very impressed with these tyres. They offer amazing grip considering how long they last.

O.B

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I keep mine at 32F 34R only street ride ...... Damn 40,40:whistle: I get great wear this is my second set last set I got 8000 miles plus out of at these pressures.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I keep mine at 32F 34R only street ride ...... Damn 40,40:whistle: I get great wear this is my second set last set I got 8000 miles plus out of at these pressures.
I had 10k when I took them off. Probably could have gone more, but I did a bunch of 1k+ road trips and delivered food on the bike for moes so I got some flat spots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts