Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I finaly decided to go from the streets to the track once for all.

So I would like to share some pics of my bike with the new race bodywork.

Hope u like it!

Starting in 1st place on the race. :grin:

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Sweet pics... pretty extreme lean angle in that last pic too!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im just curious, is there any reason you are running the stock exhaust on your track bike?

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Great pictures. Bike looks very good.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything. I don't know shit about track bikes! I thought maybe there was some kind of regulations for such. O well, awesome pictures!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything. I don't know shit about track bikes! I thought maybe there was some kind of regulations for such. O well, awesome pictures!
Nah... Dont worry...

After I posted I tought that question would pop anytime. :laugh:

My bike is still a work in progress. So I hope by the end of the year I will get it done.

·
Registered
234 Posts
hey Bro, about time!!! as I said before, great pics, leaning hard... :bowdown: :laugh: very nice... but, seems nicer in this post, full size photos or what??? keep on the good work, and best of luck!!! :cool2:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yep. Reason is... Money. :biggrinjester:

Here in Brazil things costs 2x - 3x the USA price so Im building my trackbike a few parts at a time.

But I already order an Akrapovic slipon. :cool:
I heard for the amount you pay for one bike there you can get 3 here :whistle: on the side note what tires you running?

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Looks great! And NICE lean angle :D

And I'm surprised no one has asked about it yet... What's with the passenger pegs? :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts