Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally think I found the one I'm rolling with. Going to meet the seller within a week to close the deal when our schedules coincide. Its a 2007 with about 6500 miles that has been parked for some time. I will be riding it home and replacing the plugs and changing the oil at that time. Are there any good how-tos that you guys can link me to for these procedures? I am fairly new around here and dont navigate the site too well yet. Thanks for your help :)

Im also going to look to start cosmetically modding it right away with some carbon fiber bits, painted cowl and such. Is british customs pretty much the place to shop or are there other places I'm not aware of?

I will also be looking to pick up the +09 arrow slip-on and a K&N filter which should do it for performance mods. Its fast enough as it is.

Super excited to become a member of the family. Thank you for your help and insight!

·
Registered
601 Posts
tj at ridersdiscount (forum sponsor) has unbeatable prices on most things; if you're in the market for something, its worth asking a price on his threads first, also check stg and cycle sector, they got some great deals too. british customs has a pretty good selection, but if you're a penny pincher (like I am) maybe not choice #1

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
They're made with tears of clubbed baby seals :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts