Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i've been lurking around the forum for a while. I've been riding a 2009 street triple for a while. And last week, i finally picked up a 2008 daytona 675 se. it took me a while to find, but now that i got it, i love it. it only has 311km on it, and everything on it looks brand new. i've only ridden it once so far, its winter here and avg temperature is around -15 celsius. and i cant wait until spring weather starts rolling in.

cheers,
insert

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
awesome, congrats. :thumbup:

the SE is an excellent choice. you will love it. where in ontario are you?

i played juniors in toronto (hockey) lived in richmond hill for a year.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
:grouphug2:

·
Banned
365 Posts
best SE edition, congrats

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome, congrats. :thumbup:

the SE is an excellent choice. you will love it. where in ontario are you?

i played juniors in toronto (hockey) lived in richmond hill for a year.
i'm from mississauga, commute to toronto for school. going to u of t.

and thanks for the compliments, haven't had much riding time since its been snowing pretty constantly for the last little bit. but i'm sure ill enjoy the bike once the season rolls around.

·
Registered
2008 Triumph Daytona 675
929 Posts
Welcome to the club... Nice to see another Canadian rider.

I'd say see you around but I'm off to the east in Ottawa. Ride safely!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Great color choice, second only to graphite . . . .

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Welcome! Oh, and pictures or it doesn't exist. :thumbup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right you are good sir, i apologize for my lack of etiquette. I snapped a few with my phone after taking her out for a ride today. it was -17 celsius, but the roads were dry, it was sunny, no wind... and i just couldnt wait anymore.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
right you are good sir, i apologize for my lack of etiquette. I snapped a few with my phone after taking her out for a ride today. it was -17 celsius, but the roads were dry, it was sunny, no wind... and i just couldnt wait anymore.

Nice bike mate. An '08 SE with 311kms?? That's a crazy find, got to be happy with that! Still need to run it in....

You went for a ride in -17? I can't even begin to think about how cold that is. In Australia less than 15 degrees c is cold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts