Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Anyone coming down/racing? I'm entered in the 600 Superstock, Qualify Friday mid afternoon and two races on Saturday.
Drop in and say gday if your around.
Live timing of the Aussie support races available at www.computime.com.au from Friday morning

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Have fun, and enjoy the races, hope you'll get nice pics / vids for us;)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I should be down there, all depends how things go, 6 month pregnant wife with an almost 16 month old daughter, oh and my nerve damage in my shoulder means any weekend, actually any day cannot be predicted for if I am free or not!

That said, I've spent the past week pretty much cleaning up around the place so cleaning will not take up any of my/our time, so I just need the health for all of us to be good and then I'm good to go :whistle:

Also, a HA HA to me if I could be racing, the aforementioned nerve damage means I can only 'push' myself at about 60% [at a guess!] of what I could be doing un-hindered. Could be worse though, so I don't complain :curtsey:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm out too Mark. I spent too much in Tassie on grog and other stuff like a new battery for the 675 (which wasn't in the budget!!!).
Instead, I'm buying children's clothes, washing the bike, unpacking all the crap I took to Tassie and painting a bookshelf.... all of which is far less exciting that watching local boys bang bars infront of the world's best.

Best of luck...

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Anyone know if the bikes will be televised on free to air?
OR do I need to download it??

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
so we have an international event on our door step and you can't watch it on tv (free to air) you spend $100 a month for austar (because being geographically challenged ) in the country in an area know to be a huge growth area, we can not get "FOXTEL" . the wsbk's are now televised on speed ch505 so i call WTF. there are more adds now on paytv and now they move the goal posts again.. FOXTEL and AUSTAR can suck my balls and im cancelling my mystar piece of shit (which you can not recorder free to air as the latest firmware deletes the free to air channels)

so i searched for hours and came up with this link
http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-0/18/192/v-199296.html

theres my rant

Vote you aussies , FOX sucks

·
Registered
429 Posts
Superbikes done again for another year. Saw very few Daytona's this year. I was there on new SE, saw 2009 SE, another new SE in Cowes on Saturday night and a few older and new Daytona's scattered around the track yesterday and today.

More Street and Speed triples than Daytona's around.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts