Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if its possible to get a thing of the 2010 SE Paint to repaint my tail fairing? or how much / where to get a hold of a SE 10 Tail fairing? Ebay only has a broken one

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Anyone know if its possible to get a thing of the 2010 SE Paint to repaint my tail fairing? or how much / where to get a hold of a SE 10 Tail fairing? Ebay only has a broken one
Do you carry a passenger when you ride? If not you can go with a Catalyst Racing Composite's tail fairing and have the the brake light cutout and just go to www.colorite.com and get the correct paint and have someone paint it for you.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'm not quite sure they do the iridescent white :whistle:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Getting an SE pearl white paint is a pain in the butt. First you have to call Triumph to get the paint code - NI. Then you have to call Standox - the only company that knows what that code NI means, and they will give you their formula number - 876437. They will also give you a list of vendors in your area that can make the paint. So now, armed with the triumph color code and Standox formula number, you can call whatever vendor numbers they give you. :nothappy:

I went through all that over here in Southern California to find out that the only vendor in 50 miles radius can make the minimum quantity of 1 quart of paint for the modest amount of $188 before tax. :angry:

I guess its a British thing ... being a royal pain in the butt that is ... Here is what they deserve(the folks at Triumph) for this -:whipped::wannafight:

Oh by the way the Standox number is 800-551-9296

·
Registered
864 Posts
Getting an SE pearl white paint is a pain in the butt. First you have to call Triumph to get the paint code - NI. Then you have to call Standox - the only company that knows what that code NI means, and they will give you their formula number - 876437. They will also give you a list of vendors in your area that can make the paint. So now, armed with the triumph color code and Standox formula number, you can call whatever vendor numbers they give you. :nothappy:

I went through all that over here in Southern California to find out that the only vendor in 50 miles radius can make the minimum quantity of 1 quart of paint for the modest amount of $188 before tax. :angry:

I guess its a British thing ... being a royal pain in the butt that is ... Here is what they deserve(the folks at Triumph) for this -:whipped::wannafight:

Oh by the way the Standox number is 800-551-9296
Ah right. Wonder where I got LN... It is the same part number end as the body panels and color matched solo seat cowl right?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so should I call around and ask if people can make that Standox code?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts