Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a PCIII tune that has an emphasis on gas mileage by leaning out the RPM range of 2000-5000 with a throttle position of 5-15%, which are the conditions for light throttle cruising. My bike is 100% stock except for the power commander.

Anyone have a tune they'd like to share, or some advice about how I can set up my own PCIII map?

Oh, and I checked the Power Commander website, and they have limited tunes there. I can't find any good tunes anywhere else for a stock bike (even on the big "tune" thread on this forum)

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
i doubt you'd save much gas by leaning out that RPM range....plus why would you want to run the bike lean?

the only way you'd "safely" be able to do that would be to get the bike on a dyno and let the operator know what you want imho.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not trying to run the bike too lean, I'm just trying to find a good tune that's not running it any richer than it needs to be.

I guess I'm just frustrated by the lack of variety in tunes, and the lack of description in the limited amount of tunes that are available.

Getting it dyno tuned is probably the best idea, as mentioned.

Can anyone explain the difference between the two "stock" tunes on the Power Commander website.

M515-002 Stock exhaust, Stock air filter , Tune #20109 M515-001 Stock Exhaust, Stock air filter, Stock tune
I compared both of these tunes using the power commander software, but I can't find any explanation on what the difference is between the two...

Tune #20109 doesn't really explain much...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.