Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want a full exhaust system, headers, muffler ect. And frame sliders ect, all bike protection.
I just want very good quality parts. Not that ebay junk. Lol.
I want a full exhaust system, headers, muffler ect. And frame sliders ect, all bike protection.
My bike only has 800miles on it. I wanted to put some nice upgrades on it.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Good luck with that. Parts for those bikes are becoming obsolete and getting hard to find. Your best bet for the exhaust is going to be finding something secondhand, but even those are rare as hens teeth.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck with that. Parts for those bikes are becoming obsolete and getting hard to find. Your best bet for the exhaust is going to be finding something secondhand, but even those are rare as hens teeth.
I figured that. It took me 6 months to find a gas tank and 2 months to get the decals for the gas tank. Wood craft make a few things. But.🤷

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They don't make a full system for your bike. 06-08 have round exhaust ports and 09-12 have oval shaped.
Th
They don't make a full system for your bike. 06-08 have round exhaust ports and 09-12 have oval shaped.
They do. I have seen it months ago. I thought I saved it. I didn't. I'll find it again, I'll show you. It's definitely a very well known company. And it was out of Europe. I'll find it bro.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
They do. I have seen it months ago. I thought I saved it. I didn't. I'll find it again, I'll show you. It's definitely a very well known company. And it was out of Europe. I'll find it bro.
I think you're mistaken. I have the Akra full system on a 2010 675 and I know for a fact they never made headers for the 06-08 model. You can't even buy the 2nd gen (09-12) headers anymore because they are obsolete.

·
Registered
824 Posts
UKRS is coming out with headers for the 2nd gen apparently.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts