Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does the race tails on the Parkngo Street Triple race bikes come from? Is that a Daytona tail or race tail for a Daytona (with swapped subframe)? I cannot seem to find any such tail (Daytona style) that fits on the STREET subframe. Anyone know?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I love the look of those but wonder if you'd be sacraficing comfort? Not that the stock seat is that comfy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is a mod id be interested in doing, Ive seen only a few pics of the tail. Id be interested to see how the standard tail light fits in and how it looks with the under-seat pipes! Anyone got pics like that?, and where is the listing for the seat? I only see the fiberglass tail, how much $ for the rubber seat?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
This is a mod id be interested in doing, Ive seen only a few pics of the tail. Id be interested to see how the standard tail light fits in and how it looks with the under-seat pipes! Anyone got pics like that?, and where is the listing for the seat? I only see the fiberglass tail, how much $ for the rubber seat?
Thanks
The neoprene stick on seat is about 40 euros plus shipping.
Looked at using the the Daytona seat with this rea end, but i guess u would have to swpa subframes..

Havent seen anyone with rear lights and plate on yet.. If i do will post..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts