Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jumped on the deal STG had for the Speed and Strength twist of fate leather jacket and am now considering a track day.

I need pants and am wondering if all the brands use a universal zipper to attach to the jacket or if I need to get the SS pants.

Also I'd like a nice leather pant that has knee pucks, any such thing?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
the zippers will differ from brand to brand but they usually come as as a set with either jacket or pants. so you can just take the other half of the zipper and sew it into a non matching pair of pants/jacket

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
No need to be a slave to any brand just because of a simple zipper! You could buy any pants you want and order some heavy duty YKK zippers from www.zipperstop.com Get multiple zippers same length, attach them to jacket and ALL your riding pants. That way you mix/match however you want.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good idea Ken, I'll have to get my moms singer out when I get pants.

Del-sol, what size waist are you? I'm a big dude (read fat) and wear a 38 waisted street pants. Not sure what the motorcycle pants sizes go.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wear size 34 fitted pants, i weight 180lbs. And im 5' 10" these fit with no hassel.

Good idea Ken, I'll have to get my moms singer out when I get pants.

Del-sol, what size waist are you? I'm a big dude (read fat) and wear a 38 waisted street pants. Not sure what the motorcycle pants sizes go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts