·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
If anyone needs new Bodywork take advantage of armor bodies one week long black Friday sale. It ends tomorrow December 2 order through me and I can give you 20% off of retail which brings it down to $560 plus shipping!

Contact me at [email protected] for more information on bodywork and paint.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Bodywork is ordered Sloan!
Thank you

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Email me at [email protected] for your next set of Armourbodies bodywork, paint, decals and Powder Coating.
One stop shopping!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·

Matte black and gray and Matte decals.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Good to hear your still doing powder coating.. have some goodies to do in satin.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Sorry I have not posted here in awhile, we are still selling and painting Bodywork.

Please Email me at me at [email protected] if you need paint, Bodywork or decals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just finished

I am not a professional painter at all, but I appreciate the inspiration from you guys.
This is my 2017 657R, almost ready for the track. It is replacing my 2008 675 that is damaged beyond repair after I high-sided it at Calabogie.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Jim

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
There's some seriously beautiful professional paint jobs in this thread. Kudos to all.

There's something to be said for the cheapest paint job possible. Here's my $15 rattle can job on cheap fairings. Most expensive thing about this paint job was the eye decals but you have to admit that was worth it. :D

Cheap paint jobs ease the pain of crashing!

Attachments

221 - 240 of 240 Posts