Triumph 675 Forums banner
201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Can't wait to get my track bodywork done by you in a few months on my '03 YZF-R6.
We've been emailing. Just wanted to bump ya here. :grin2:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Thanks Brad, no problem whenever you are ready. I actually just emailed you back. It was a very busy week and weekend!

Reactions: Torchsport

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thanks Brad, no problem whenever you are ready. I actually just emailed you back. It was a very busy week and weekend!
I just emailed you again. I wasn't able to get that email due to a hiccup in my yahoo account. If you could re-send that please. :smile2:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Sorry for not posting in awhile. It's been a busy summer.
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Busy indeed, will have a large box of things for you to do if you still want my business..:wink3:

So you good with doing work on an aluminum panigale gas tank? want to expose some areas, like the r model does.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Busy indeed, will have a large box of things for you to do if you still want my business..:wink3:

So you good with doing work on an aluminum panigale gas tank? want to expose some areas, like the r model does.
Sure JD, whenever you are ready. But please let's communicate through my email at [email protected] it's a lot easier to keep everything all together than me bouncing all around at different forums and PM's trying to remember where I saw the last message at.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I think you own defran an apology...
To be fair, it took me a long time to notice this was a vendor thread. From just the topic's title and the fact that it's in the Track Days forum I had assumed for a long time that it was just people showing off their paint jobs until I actually read the first post (I usually just skip to the last page because I'm of the impatient generation).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
No worries guys it's all good.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
This may be one of my favorite paint schemes.
Josh Brooks British SBK Milwaukee scheme.

Reactions: Phicurious86

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Bart your killing me with the amazing paintjobs!

Just trying to figure out which way i want to go with the Panigale for some new street skins..But clearcoating/polishing all the matte CF is a must.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
1997 Nicky Hayden, Jason Pridmore Hyper Cycle restoration.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
Reactions: duffman2340

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Sorry I have not posted in awhile but we have been very busy here at DC Paintworx. Here are a few pics.
for your next paintjob.

Matte paint and matte decals forthis 675

Matte and gloss combo.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·