Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

2016 675R, Aftermarket AR Racing Exhaust, flash tune:

I have a fault code for P1108 which says Ambient pressure sensor high voltage. I followed the service manual (which is not really clear) and tested the wiring for the MAP sensor and got some normal, and some inconsistent readings (but not testing bad). So I just went ahead and bought another MAP sensor off of Ebay for like $10 (used).

I installed it today and cleared the codes in Dealer Tools but the code comes immediately back.

Now obviously I could've purchased another faulty MAP sensor but just wanted to check what the hell is going on. The Service Manual isn't very clear on it, I just figured that the Ambient Pressure Sensor was the MAP sensor. But now I'm wondering if I assumed wrong.

Appreciate any help. I'm not really too concerned with the code, it's a dedicated track bike right now. But I would like to indefinitely clear it so I know if something else comes up.

-RnB

·
Registered
122 Posts
Make sure it’s plugged in correctly and no wires have been swapped. Follow the wire and look for any damage.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure it’s plugged in correctly and no wires have been swapped. Follow the wire and look for any damage.
Everything looks ok so far. I'll have to check the voltage in the morning and if it tests that it's the possible wiring, I'll have to cut into the harness. But no signs of damage, crimping, burn marks, etc. Plugged in. No bent or missing pins.

Thank you for the reply.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts