Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just wanting to hear anyone who has found somewhere who offers good prices on triumph genuine accessories and who also sells online and posts internationally. prices suck in aus, and the local dealer is a massive chain that owns most of the shops in melbourne, poor sevice and product knowledge because they know you have to go there if you want something (actually its only the one guy who is a wanker but he seems to run the place so it sucks). i hate giving them money.

·
Registered
429 Posts
im just wanting to hear anyone who has found somewhere who offers good prices on triumph genuine accessories and who also sells online and posts internationally. prices suck in aus, and the local dealer is a massive chain that owns most of the shops in melbourne, poor sevice and product knowledge because they know you have to go there if you want something (actually its only the one guy who is a wanker but he seems to run the place so it sucks). i hate giving them money.
If you are wanting to buy something from OS let me know. Looking for a couple of things, so would be happy to split the shipping costs

Melb here too. (StKilda)

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Wot u getting Juz?
Betta be AFTER you get the fuel connectors and brake line for the D6 so I can finish my work!!!:whistle::whistle::1banghead:
At least now you can have a good crack at those fairings on the quiet!!!:rofl2:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
If you don't get it right there then we can try and help out, we have a account with a Triumph dealer. PM me what you need and we'll see if we can get it for you for a decent price with shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts