Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2011 Triumph Daytona 675r
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm looking to either find OEM rearsets or a set of aftermarket that allow use of the brake light switch so it can remain street legal. I have a set of track rs on there now but want to switch out. any suggestions or anyone selling a set, please let me know. thank you

· Registered
284 Posts
eBay:

Right:

Right with brake pedal:

Left:

There are others or set an alert when new ones are listed.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another option is to get a Vortex rear brake pressure switch. Only $23 and easy to install. You won’t need to change rear sets.
I havent heard about that switch but saw a YouTube video where he mentioned a brake pressure switch. I'll look for that.
I was also communicating with the sales person at AttackPerformance about their set and seems good? trying to find opinions on those

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eBay:

Right:

Right with brake pedal:

Left:

There are others or set an alert when new ones are listed.
I have seen these in my search but good idea for the alert, thank you

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like the Gilles Tooling rearsets I put on my '09 Street Triple R, ended up getting them for my S1000r too. They came with the option to work with the rear brake light switch (or delete it), and have lots of adjustability if you are looking for that. Gilles AS31GT Rearsets for the Triumph Daytona 675 (2006-2016) and Street Triple 675 / R (2006-2012) (bellissimoto.com)
oh man I wish you posted this yesterday. I saw a sale on attack performance rearsets for $500 and just bought those yesterday
These look great and less expensive. I wish I knew but think I'll be happy with the AP too

· Super Moderator
3,997 Posts
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Gillies. They are thin and can flex to the point where they set off the quickshifter. The Attack rearsets are far superior in every way. You wont regret your choice.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Gillies. They are thin and can flex to the point where they set off the quickshifter. The Attack rearsets are far superior in every way. You wont regret your choice.
Thank you. Every review I've read plus the way they look, made me go with them. Then the sale helped :)

· Registered
50 Posts
oh man I wish you posted this yesterday. I saw a sale on attack performance rearsets for $500 and just bought those yesterday
These look great and less expensive. I wish I knew but think I'll be happy with the AP too
Haha, sorry about that! I am sure you will be happy with the Attack Performance rearset, they are great too.

Hmm, maybe they updated the design since you last used them, or maybe you used a different model? Mine are made out of thick billet aluminum on both bikes with no flex whatsoever. I unfortunately don't have the quick shift on my Triumph, so I can't attest to it, but since they do not flex I assume they wouldn't set it off. I can attest that they never inadvertently set off the quickshifter on my S1000r though. 🤷‍♂️

1 - 12 of 12 Posts