Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... 2 dudes on a bike.....:whistle::1whip: R.I.P

·
Registered
337 Posts
Oh my Lord those are gruesome.

Excellent reminders to ALWAYS wear ALL of your gear!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Well… that'll teach them not to do that again.
Safety shorts not as effective as they used to be?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
No gear + sportbike + tattoos, eh ? :whistle:

·
Registered
178 Posts
hah theres that one picture thats just like an organ or scalp seperate from the bodies.

helmets, helmets, helmets

·
Registered
665 Posts
love how the Thai police dont even bother covering them up in front of the kids over there..

show some respect...

·
Registered
183 Posts
This is the kind of stuff that scares the Shat out of me, especially since I'm new to riding. ouchies

·
Banned
365 Posts
Put your effort into some titties next time qweesy :puke:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
love how the Thai police dont even bother covering them up in front of the kids over there.
Well, I guess they won't be squidding anytime soon :whistle:

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Makes you wonder how bad it would be,even if they were in full gear.
If they had full gear they probably would have had broken bones, but I doubt they would have been anywhere near death.

This is the kind of stuff that scares the Shat out of me, especially since I'm new to riding. ouchies
I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as you keep a level head and wear the proper protection this sort of thing will not happen to you.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
love how the Thai police dont even bother covering them up in front of the kids over there..

show some respect...
I'm of the opinion that really ought to be out there for everyone to see. More and more people need to understand the ramifications of their own actions. At least here in the USA, the general public seems to always want to blame someone else for their own stupidity, carelessness, and/or negligence. Along the same lines I wish they'd bring back public executions.

·
Banned
365 Posts
I'm of the opinion that really ought to be out there for everyone to see. More and more people need to understand the ramifications of their own actions. At least here in the USA, the general public seems to always want to blame someone else for their own stupidity, carelessness, and/or negligence. Along the same lines I wish they'd bring back public executions.
I think your compass lost it's heading for a second there.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Because no innocent was ever condemned, and every rider dies on the road by their own fault, yeah :whistle:

Lessons for next time:

- No riding at stupid speeds, especially in towns you don't know
- Run over the goddamn dog
- Gear isn't optional

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I think your compass lost it's heading for a second there.
My compass points straight & accurate. These guys were wearing nothing but their protective shorts and riding at a high rate of speed on a public road in a country they were allegedly vacationing in. Seeing their brains splattered on the road will do better better than any MC safety public service announcement could hopefully accomplish.

So I'll throw back to you.... and say you need to get yourself a compass. :smile:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts